I partnered up with Hair Hope Growth Oil to do a review on their hair oil! When I first received the Hair Hope Growth Oil i was so excited! This oil helps with the thickness of your hair, softness, and the growth of course! Lol. I use this oil like crazy now!(If you look on the right at the bottle you can tell, haha). I deal with having dry hair and a bad scalp so this oil helped me with that. You can even do a hot oil treatment with this oil! It’s also a heat protectant too. The oil is made out of natural products such as castor oil, coconut oil, and avocado oil! The consistency is great. It smells so good! I wish she make candles or something out of it, lol. This oil can be used for all hair types. The oil comes in 4oz bottles and the prices range from about 15.99-16.99. Not a bad price at all for the oil! If you want to purchase the oil click the link down below!
I hope you enjoyed this post and I hope you purchase the oil! I promise it’s so worth it.
I decided to partner up with Bask & Co to do a review on their products! Bask & Co. is a soap company that makes everything handmade! Everything is vegan friendly and is also safe for the environment! Pretty cool right? The company let me pick out of three soaps and I decided to choose the Havana soap! The Havana soap to me smells super strong and has like a strong musk scent ! It smells super good and leaves your body smelling like the soap all day! But the only thing I dislike about the soap is that it didn’t last long at all! It’s like it melted or dissolved fast. That’s the only problem, but other than that it’s a good soap. The essentials of this soap are: Oils of coconut, shea butter, olive, water, and fragrance oil. I also received the Havana Calming Milk Bath and guys this stuff is freaking amazing! It’s like the smell of the soap and it hydrates your skin and leaves it very smooth. The essentials for this are: Vegan organic powdered milks, fragrance oil,natural additives! This is the packaging! It comes in a cute brown box (not pictured) with your products! I love how they even included a soap crate or dispenser (whatever you want to call it, lol). I just love how everything is natural and it doesn’t have any harsh chemicals!
I want to thank Bask & Co for sending me these products to review! You’re super kind! The company was even nice enough to send me a coupon code for you guys! If you look forward to purchasing some products use the coupon code: LOVEBASK . It always good to save money!
Website to purchase products:http://baskandco.com/
I hope you guys enjoyed this post! All opinions are my own! Leave a comment down below letting me know if you love vegan products are not!
I recently collaborated up with OURS. by Blackjoy to do a review on their subscription box. This subscription box contains hair, skin, health, and beauty products. But what I love most is that these items are from black owned businesses and companies! Super cool right?! I was sent the October box and it came with so many goodies that you can use everyday! This is one of the best black owned subscription boxes I have honestly seen so far and i’m loving the products!
This is what the box looks like when you first get it! It’s durable and not cheap material either!
When you open the box the products are all wrapped in tissue paper and it comes with a card describing the goodies you received. Loving this packaging!
- Herb N’ Eden Lavender & Rosemary Soap: Above on the right, I got a bar of soap! This soap smells so amazing. Soon as I opened the box that’s all I could smell! I can tell right off the bat that it will be soothing. This soap can also help with your mental activity, blood circulation, pain, and your respiratory problems. It’s safe to use on your face also because it treats acne!
- Shea Moisture’s Coconut & Hibiscus Curl Enhancing Shampoo and Enhancing Smoothie: If you have read my hauls or my haircare routine post you know that i’m a sucker for anything by Shea Moisture! I recently used the shampoo and it left my hair smelling great and amazing! I know my girls out there with natural curly hair love these products, lol. The enhancing smoothie is my favorite by them! This product keeps my hair in place all day and it smells like something tropical! You don’t even really need much because a little goes a long ways.
- KUVIT Beauty Girl Bye Eye Shadow:When I first looked at this eye shadow I was just so amazed! I love makeup and i’m so happy this came in the box! It’s a bronze color and it’s so pigmented! You can wear this eye shadow to the club or even at work lol!
- Ushindi22 Earrings: These earrings are so beautiful to me! They remind me of African culture if that makes sense, lol. I feel like you can style these with any type of style! Especially with like a casual outfit! I can’t wait to wear these soon!
- Honey Pot Feminine Wash: Ladies, now you know we have to stay super fresh in the private area and i’m so happy this product came in the box. I’ve been using Summer’s Eve Feminine Wash and I can’t wait to try the Honey Pot one! Honey Pot is plant based and it also helps with your PH balance. It prevents you from infections such as yeast or bacteria! Super good for your private part!
- Shea Moisture Strengthen and and Grow Sample Pack: I have the full size of deep conditioner and I love it so much! I honestly cannot wait to use the shampoo and leave in conditioner. I know it will make my hair feel super soft!
I hope you enjoyed my review on the OURS. by Blackjoy subscription box! I want to thank the company for collaborating with me! All opinions are my own.
If you want to purchase a subscription box from OURS. by Blackjoy click the link down below! If you want to know more about what the company is about it is also on their website! If you sign up today, you can get 15% off your purchase!
I hope you enjoyed reading my review! Let me know in the comments if you enjoyed this post or if you look forward to getting a box.