I recently did a collaboration with Nuxe to do a product review and I was super excited! I heard so many good things about their products. You can also buy Nuxe products on Ulta.com or at your local Ulta too!When I got my package of goodies, I recieved
- Huile Prodigieuse dry oil: It’s a multi-usage ! This oil is made out of sweet almond, camellia, macadamia, hazelnut, borage, and St. John Wort. It helps with your hair and skin. It makes it super soft also which I like! I usually put it in my hair to help with the dryness so it gets the job done. (It’s one of their popular products!)
- Ultra Nourishing Lip balm Reve de Miel: This lip balm is so amazing! Especially for the winter! It helps keep lips moisturized and smooth! It’s the best selling lip balm made them and I actually see why, lol. This lip balm has a different texture than any other lip balm!The lip balm lasts for a long time too. It’s made out of honey and Vitamin E! Plus it also natural!
- Moisturizing Cream creme Fraiche:This moisturizer is basically for all skin types.It helps soothe and reduces discomfort for your skin and leaves it fresh,soft, and plumped. It is made out of plant milks and white blossom! The cream reinforces your skin’s natural water. It works really good! This is a must buy!
- Micellar Cleansing Water with Rose Petals: This micellar water is made for all skin types! It removes makeup, cleanses, purifies, and softens your skin! It also leaves your skin feeling clean, soft, and comfortable!
- Mini Shimmering Dry Oil Huile Prodigieuse OR: This oil is like the one I described up above! Except it shimmers! You can put this all of your body that way you can Shimmaaaa, lol! (I had to put that, lol.)
You can go on https://us.nuxe.com/?gclid=CKiAv4u57NACFcW4wAodFXwEsQ and purchase all of these products! Or like I said up above you can go on Ulta.com or you local Ulta to purchase too! I want to thank Nuxe for sending me these products to do a review on!
Facebook: NUXE US
Pinterest: NUXE US
Photo credits to: Savannah Sears
Leave some comment below telling me what you think about the products!