This week I wanted to meet up with my friends and go out to dinner! So I texted all three of them and they agreed to meet up with me Friday! The two of them I haven’t seen in along time so I was really excited to see them! One of them had came down from Jamaica and the other one I went to college with but we haven’t seen each other in awhile so that’s why I wanted this dinner. I also decided to invite one of my good friends, Cami! (Hey girl if you’re reading this, lol). She’s also good friends with the other two girls! When Friday came, we met up at this restaurant called Mugshots! I’ve always wanted to eat here and I finally got to! I’ve always wanted to try their Mac and cheese burger and omg it was so big but so damn good!
It’s two grilled cheese sandwiches and a beef pattie with Mac and cheese! Y’all…..so damn good! It was worth the money! I couldn’t even finish this! But I ate the leftovers tho, 😂😂😂😂.
I had a hard time finding a outfit so Cami had to help me! Thanks btw!
I’m wearing a tye dye shirt from this local boutique called Bella Rose! You can also order online from them and I will put the link here! They have the cutest clothes!
I got my jeans from this store called It’s Fashion like two years ago! They’re so comfortable! I love the way they shape my butt! Lol. My platforms are from Torrid! I’m in love with these! They’re so comfortable and don’t hurt my feet at all!
We we’re literally outside for like 10 mins taking pictures after pictures. 😂
Well that’s all for now! Leave a comment below telling me what you did last weekend! I hope you enjoyed this post! 😊
I decided to do some TMI questions! They’re really questions for youtubers but I was just like i’m gonna do it anyways, lol. I want my followers and other people to know a little more about me!
- What are you wearing? A shirt from my highschool days and pajama pants with deer on them!
- Ever been in love? Nope, hopefully one day.
- Ever had a terrible breakup? Nope.
- How tall are you? Shit, probably 5’6 idk, lol.😂
- How much do you weigh? 😉
- Any tattoos? Just one.
- Any piercings? 5 piercings. All on my ears.
- Favorite show? Omg, I have so many of them. Currently, I’ve been watching WAGS and Power.
- Favorite bands? Nope!
- Something you miss? I really miss my mom.😢
- Favorite song? So many! But Grass Ain’t Greener by Chris Brown
- How old are you? 19
- Zodiac sign? Capricorn
- Quality you look for in a partner? Manily, having a good personality.
- Favorite Quote? “Love yourself or no one will”
- How long does it take you to shower? About 15-25 mins
- How long does it take you to get ready in the morning? 20 mins max
- Ever been in a physical fight? No (Even though I wanted to beat some asses)😂
- Turn on? No comment 😉😏
- Turn off? Bad hygiene and bad attitude.
- Fears? Death
- Last time you said you loved someone? Yesterday
- Last show you watched? Power
- Last person you talked to? My friend Bobbie! I’m facetiming her while i’m typing this.😌
- The relationship between you and the person you last texted? She’s a really good friend of mines!
- Favorite food? Mac and Cheese
- Place you want to visit? New York or Paris
- Last place you were? Buffalo Wild Wings
- Do you have a crush? Yes
- Last time you kissed someone? Hmm, about a month ago.
- Favorite piece of jewelry? Earrings!
- Last time you hung out with anyone? About 3 or 4 days ago I went to Buffalo Wild Wings with my friend for a girls night out.(If you ever go, get the desert nachos!!!! You’ll thank me later 😌)
If you want to know more about me, leave some comments below asking me questions!😘
I love cooking so why not start sharing some of my favorite recipes!? If you have Facebook, you must see those food videos people share on there, so I watch one on this recipe and was like this looks good, so why not try to make it. I made it and my family and I fell in love with it. If you like sausages, pasta, and cheese then you will most likely love this!
- 14OZ package Turkey Smoked Sausage ( I recommend cajun sausage, but go with whatever you like)
- 1 TBSP Cajun seasoning
- 8OZ Pasta
- 2 CUPS Heavy Cream
- A CUP Grated Parmesan cheese
- I start off by cutting the sausages, then I cooked them in a skillet until they’re done.
- Boil water then put the pasta in. When the pasta is done drain it.
- After doing those things, but the heavy cream and cajun seasoning on low.
- Then you can put the pasta and sausages in, mixed it up and enjoy your meal! 🙂
Leave a comment below if you love recipes or if you want to try this one!